Same Mistake --- James Blunt (括號內是我自己演繹的意繹,括號內外是字面義)
Saw the world turning in my sheets 睡在床舖上,天旋地轉
and once again I cannot sleep. 我又再次不能入睡
Walk out the door and up the street; 開了門,上街
look at the stars beneath my feet. 看著星光灑在腳邊
Remember rights that I did wrong 想起那做錯了的正當事 (想起那要做好卻後悔的決定)
so here I go. 只好走下去了
Hello, hello. There is no place I cannot go. 我並無不可去之地 (我已失去了一定目的地)
My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy. Does it show? 一塌糊塗的腦海,不就反映我心頭的重擔嗎?
I lose the track that loses me, so here I go. 我跳出了那本應走上的路軌,就(只有漫不經心地)走下去了
And so I sent some men to fight 我派了許多部下去打這場仗 (我花了好多精力去面對這次遭遇)
and one came back at dead of night. 只有其中一個在黑夜逃回 (我自己卻知道)
Said he'd seen my enemy. Said he looked just like me 他說他看見的敵人根本就是我 (我自己才是最大的障礙)
So I set out to cut myself 我開始挖破自己(的面具)
and here I go. 走下去吧
I'm not calling for a second chance, 我不是要呼求多一次機會 (不是要乞求一個破鏡重圓的機會) I'm screaming at the top of my voice. 我只是呼叫著 Give me reason but don't give me choice. 給我一個(能說服我離開你的)理由,但別要再給我任何(破鏡重圓的)機會 'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again. 因為這只會令我只會重轁覆轍
And maybe someday we will meet, 我們會再見吧 and maybe talk and not just speak. 希望可以好好交談,而不是說些門面話 Don't buy the promises 'cause, 不要相信我那(會離開你的)承諾 there are no promises I keep. 我根本不可能做到 And my reflection troubles me, so here I go. 即使本能反射在折騰著我,也只好走下去了 I'm not calling for a second chance, 我不是要呼求多一次機會 (不是要乞求一個破鏡重圓的機會)
I'm screaming at the top of my voice. 我只是呼叫著
Give me reason but don't give me choice. 給我一個(能說服我離開你的)理由,但別要再給我任何(破鏡重圓的)機會 'Cause I'll just make the same mistake, 因為這只會令我只會重轁覆轍 I'm not calling for a second chance, 我不是要呼求多一次機會 (不是要乞求一個破鏡重圓的機會)
I'm screaming at the top of my voice. 我只是呼叫著
Give me reason but don't give me choice. 給我一個(能說服我離開你的)理由,但別要再給我任何(破鏡重圓的)機會
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake, 因為這只會令我只會重轁覆轍
Saw the world turning in my sheets 睡在床舖上,天旋地轉
and once again I cannot sleep. 我又再次不能入睡
Walk out the door and up the street; 開了門,上街 look at the stars. 看著滿天繁星 Look at the stars fall down. 都掉下去了
And wonder where did I go wrong 思索著,我到底做錯甚麼了?
|